Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mid-week Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Back to work after my vacation. Hard to get back into the groove. Not really happy with this snow. I was wearing short sleeves and carpi's three days ago, and now there is snow on the ground. What gives??!!

Anyways, not to complain.........I watched Oprah yesterday and she had a challenge for the audience. It was the "NO COMPLAINING" challenge. She challenged us to go 21 days without complaining. I decided to start that today. Got to work at 0730 and by 0825 i was complaining about the snow. Ghheeze. I guess that i will try harder with this. Between Amanda's "think positive" challenge and this one, I may learn how to be more upbeat. Wish me luck!!

Have to work the next three days and then going to scrapbook at the Scrap Coop Friday night. Getting all of the last layouts done and collected for my book. Plan on doing spring cleaning this Saturday.

Hope you all have a great week!

Tiffany~

No comments: