- He has such a tender heart! He always feels for other people when they are down.
- He is very smart. He does very good in school and always tries his best.
- He hates litter. Even as a 2 year old, he would run across the playground to pick up a piece of garbage. He is still that way today.
- He is such a great big brother. He is alwyas looking out for his brother. They are the best of friends.
- He is honest. He speaks his mind. He is not shy to say what he feels.
- He is like his dad. They both love to fix things and make things work.
- Dalton is a good friend. He likes everyone and plays fairly with others.
- Dalton is happy. He is always making us laugh at his jokes and silly faces.
- He wants to be Tiffany's assistant at work. (I love his goals!)
For his birthday party, he invited Jaxson and 3 other friends and they went to McDonalds for lunch and then we went over to the movies. We watches Monsters vs Aliens in 3D. THey boys LOVED it! They wore their glasses all evening long.Here are they boys and their MONSTER faces.
Here are their cute boy faces.
After the movie, we came back to the house for presents and cake.
Dalton loved how Grandma Dar put NINE of this favorite candy bars on the front of his gift.
Dalton has had 2 soccer games so far. They have won them both. They have a great team. It is fun to see them pass the ball to each other and follow plays. Dlaton scored a goal at his last game. We were all so excited about it!!
I took these pictures of SPRING yesterday....
Here are the same pictures TODAY......WHAT IS UP WITH THIS??!!
We had Pack Meeting for scouts last Thursday. Dalton received his Wolf, his Bobcat, 3 arrow points and 2 belt loops. He has been working very hard in scouts. He is now working on his Bear award. They have a tradition that when the boys get an award, they have a pin that they pin on the moms. Here I am getting pinned. Well, Dalton wanted Tracey to get pinned too, so on his next award, Tracey got the pin. It was so cute.
Here is Dalton helping with the flag ceremony. I am so proud to see him do this.
Happy week to all!