Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter from The Mitchell Family!!!

Here are the boys showing off Jaxson's school art for the Easter holiday. The boys just LOVE to color eggs. They aren't really into all the stickers, glitter, and stuff, they just like to make colors!









Yes, even Tracey and I got in on the color action.
Here is what we ended up with....


Here are a few of my layouts and cards from my last Moments and Expressions kits.
Love the summery colors and all of the flowers.








We took the boys bowling at Pinecrest Lanes this past weekend. The balls were heavier than the boys liked, so they had this ramp that they could roll their ball off of. You should have seen Jaxson squat down and "eye up" the direction of the ramp. Dalton was readily availabe to give a bit of advice.








I just love this photo....Come on people, you HAVE to love the bowling shoes!!


Remember the pics of the boys in the alley??!! Well, here are my favorite ones of the boys. Made 8x10's for the living room. Such cuties!



Dalton started soccer this week. We have our first game tomorrow. I hope it is not snowing!!

Tiffany







No comments: