Monday, March 12, 2007

Book Cover

Okay, ladies.....Here it is! The cover for my book! What do you think?!?! I used paper from a company called Treehouse Memories. I called their number and the guy who answered the phone, Brandon, was the owner. He was totally excited for me to use it on the cover of my book.

There will be spiral binding on the left side and the book will be divided into color-coordinating tabbed sections. There will be a master list of the sketches in the back, and also a place for you do design your own sketches. So cool! I am also putting a company directory in the back of the book. If you or someone you know want to advertise in the book, contact me for details and pricing. Contact me at scrapchick@tlm.myrf.net




1 comment:

Lori Jolley said...

Oh Tiffany! I love the cover! It's beautiful!