Thursday, March 8, 2007

Family Time and More......

Hello everyone! Sorry that it has been such a long time since i posted. I seem to spend every waking minute on my sketches book. It has been such a fun process, but i seem to think about it from the moment my eyes open until i go to sleep at night. I was able to get off of work a little early today, and when i arrived home, my husband wanted to go for a drive. We took the boys up past St.Anthony along the river. Tracey fished a little, and the boys had a ball throwing rocks into the water. It was so relaxing to be there. The scenery was so beautiful, and although it was a little chilly, it was very peaceful. We then went to Big Jud's for dinner. (A little hole-in-the-wall diner with the BEST burgers!!) The food was yummy and we listened to 80's music on the jukebox. We ended the night with a Bubble Gum ice cream waffle cone. I really needed a night like this. I came home refreshed and ready to conquer another chapter in my book!!

Speaking of my book.....My "Get Published" contest ends this Saturday. I am really excited about the entrants so far. On little tidbit that i have not mentioned is that LISA BEARNSON is going to do a layout for my book!! Pretty cool huh!! Also, CHRISTY TOMLINSON from MM is trying to see if she can do some layouts as well. Christy is also rounding up some of the most talented gals in the industry to help out with the book! Get your pages done and submitted so that you can be published among great local talent as well as these celebs!! BYT, I have arranged for this book to be for sale at Scrappin Essentials in Pocatello (www.scrappin-essentials.com) and at Porters in Rexburg. I hope many more businesses will follow!! You can get the first copies of the book at Kim's ETM Conference and Expo in June. Check out www.expressthemoment.com for more details.

You can meet Christy Tomlinson and take her class at the ETM conference in June also. Check out Christy's blog. She is soo talented! www.christytomlinson.typepad.com

Hope everyone is geared up for the weekend! Happy Scrapping!

Tiffany~

No comments: