Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Upcoming Classes!

Here are some photos of my upcoming classes at the ETM store...

Gratitude Notebook and Journal Jar

November 8th 2007

2 CLASS TIMES to choose from!! 11 am or 6 pm

Cost: $15.00


I love the fall colors of this project! Come and enjoy me for a day of fun and creativity!!




*************************************************************************************


I cannot believe that it is already November...well a day away. Christmas will be here before we know it, so lets get a jump start on you Christmas cards.


Christmas Countdown


Date: November 17, 2007


Time: 1-3 pm


Cost $15



Sign up today!! Hope to see you there!

Have a Great Halloween! Stay safe and warm!!

Tiffany~

1 comment:

Karri said...

Tiff
Way cute stuff. I wish I could find the time to do some of it. Have I mentioned how talented you are.