Thursday, October 25, 2007

Still here....

Yes, I am still here. Feeling better and now trying to get caught up on laundry, scrapbooking, and life.

I am going to go to the Scrappin with Heart crop tomorrow. REALLY excited to have some scheduled scrapbooking time. Love that the proceeds go to a good cause. I am still taking names for the drawing for the goodie bag if you are going to the crop. See the post a few days back. Can't wait to see all of you there!

Probably going to SLC this weekend. Have to visit my great aunt who has fallen ill. I have a few friends that are in the hospital down there also. Going to take them a little gift. Hope to be able to fit in a visit with the gal who is going to print my book for QVC. Got to get that going so I can be ready to go by January.

Having a neighborhood Halloween party next week. Decorating gingerbread haunted houses, decorating pumpkins, and having dinner. Should be fun.

Not much else exciting to post, much more later. I have a CUTE Journal and Journal Jar class that I am doing at ETM. Almost done and will post pics. Also a Christmas card class coming up in November. More details soon.

Tiffany

1 comment:

Lori Jolley said...

Glad you're feeling better! I'm so excited for your QVC debut!