Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Catch up and 6 Random things about me!

Wow, I cannot believe that it is November already!! Where did the year go?! Busy this week, getting ready for Jaxson's 5th birthday on Saturday. Boy, talk about time flying by!! We are having a Transformer party at Blast Off. Cake is ordered and treat bags are put together. Just a few gifts to get.....

Here is my designer kit that will be out next week at the Express the Moment Store:


I LOVE the fall colors that you get to work with this time of the year.
Here are a few pictures of the boys that I snapped. Can't wait to get them scrapbooked......

I was "tagged" by Kim and so here are 6 random things about me:

1. I am left handed. Most people don't notice this unless I am writing right in front of them.

2. I was born in Virginia. That is were my parents were stationed in the Navy when I decided to make my appearance. We moved to Idaho when I was a year old. I would love to go back there some day and see where my parents lived.

3. I don't like fresh farm eggs. No going out an roosting up a chicken to get my morning egg. No Way! I want my eggs to come from the store. I am sure they have to go through some sort of xray machine to make sure there is no baby chick in there. Weird, I know!

4. I am claustrophobic. I locked myself in a bathroom when i was 3 years old. I haven't quite recovered. Well, I do okay, elevators and tight spaced still freak me out a little.

5. Did I day 6 random things?!?! Okay, lets think.....I love to organize. I am not saying that i am organized, but i love to put things in matching containers and make things look cute.

6. I was on my mothers checking account when i was 12 years old. My parents were divorced and my mom worked, so she put my on the account so that i could write checks if my brothers or I needed anythings. Crazy! I didn't even have ID to prove it was me and that i could write a check.

Okay! I tag Lori Jolley, Sherelle, and Shelly B.

Have a great day!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Lori Jolley said...

I can't believe its November either! Very cute kit! I love fall colors. I love the blue you added! I'll try to think of something random!