Sunday, August 3, 2008

Off Playing!

Just a quick Hello to let you know that I will be off playing for a few days. I am attending the Lisa Bearnson Backyard Adventure. It is a three day scrapbook convention where you tour the manufactures like MM, CK, Scenic Route, and Rusty Pickle. I am also taking a photography class and an album class. So excited!! Then when I get back , head to work for 2 days and then off we go to Lava Hot Springs for our family reunion. I am sure that I will have tons of pictures and lots to report when I get back. See you later! Tiffany

3 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

Have fun, Tiff!

Kim Rose said...

Oh... I am so freaking jealous. I wanted to chat before you left.
Call me when you get home! Tell Lisa HELLO!

Pickett Fences said...

Tiff,

Tell me when you are back and I will bring your chairs back to your house.

Keri