Sunday, August 19, 2007

Getting ready for school!

Kleenex.....Check
Markers.......Check
Pencils.......Check
Glue.....Check

Sounds like I am doing inventory for my scrapbook room! :) Sitting down tonight to get all of the school supplies for the kids labeled and packed in the backpacks. The kids are so excited about all of their new stuff! I am excited for them to meet new friends and learn new things, but I always feel a little nervous and sad inside because they are gone for such a long amount of time. I worry about all of the negative influences that they will encounter and hope that we have taught them to be safe and strong.

Taught my first class at the ETM stores. It was a beginning class. It went great. It was all back-to-school themed. I found the cutest little candy-filled lunch pails at Target for each of the ladies. They were just adorable. It is so fun to help gals get started into scrapbooking or get re-energized about it.

I have another class coming up the second Saturday in September. 3 layouts in 2 hours. Themes are SUMMER, FAMILY, and BACK TO SCHOOL. What a great way to tie up summer and get a jump start on fall with all of these layouts done!! Sign up today at the ETM store. Space is limited.

I have some photos from our reunion at Lava Hot Springs. Haven't had time to download them. I will soon. More later!

Tiffany~

No comments: