Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My whirlwind week...

Hello! How is everyone? Things are good here. Been a very busy and eventful week. Here is a quick rundown.......

My brother, SIL, and their three kids were here from Seattle. Last sunday, my mom and I took them on a picnic up to Twin Bridges. (Cute little campground area outside of Ririe) We took my Aunt Tammy. She loves to go for rides and wants to do everything that the other kids are doing!! We had a great time! The weather was great, the food was delicious, and the scenery was gorgeous. I was able to snap a few photos of the kids. Take a look~

Look at those kids! They are getting so big! Where does the time go?



Yes, Tammy had to have her feet in the water like everyone else. It was freezing cold!! Those kids had a great time splashing and goofing off.
I may have to stop going into the outdoors if my children keep bringing home wild animals. Dalton was lucky enough to find another snake! Exciting huh! He called him Waterdock, because "i found him on the dock by the water". He was instantly attached to him, so we had to bring him home. Needless to say, Waterdock and Sneaky get along great. Here is Dalton with his new friend....I love this photo because my niece is such a "girly girl". She is all bling and princess like. She was totally fascinated with the snake. She even held it for a second. (Literally a second, and then she tossed it back to Dalton).


The rest of the week was spent planning for the ETM expo. Everything went off without a hitch. Well, the expo started at 1 pm and my books did not arrive until 10:45 am., but otherwise all went well. I cannot believe that I went from a box of layouts to a published book! It was so amazing to see it all come together.


The expo was fun. Ladies were lined up way before the expo even opened.

My booth turned out great. Everyone was so supportive and complimentary about the book. I signed autographs and some gals took their picture with me. It was super fun.

I sold about 80 books at the expo. I will be selling them through my blog, so if you didn't have a chance to make it to the expo, call/email me and I can hook you up!

My mom and my hubby sent me flowers. They were so pretty. They are totally the best! They support me 100% in everything that I do. Love you guys!

I was SO tired from the expo that I just chilled out this weekend. On sunday, took the kids to the park. I had been so busy getting things ready for the conference that i felt like i had neglected my boys, so we went to the park and burned off some energy. I tell you what, they have much to burn. I love to see them smile and laugh and enjoy life. They don't get caught up in all the hustle and bustle and stress like adults do. It was very refreshing to be with them and enjoy some laughs.



Looks like fun huh! I wish I had half of that energy!!

Off to work for the next few days, then taking a road trip to deliver my books to some LSS.

Take care!

Tiffany



1 comment:

Lori Jolley said...

I saw your book for sale at Porters in IF when I was in there! Very awesome!