Monday, May 5, 2008

Lost in the hustle and bustle of life......

I seriously don't know where the time goes, it has been 6 weeks since my last post.I must have a lot to post right?!?! Well lets see....



  • Lots of planning for Girls Camp. Finished up on the assignments and now starting on the menus, activities, and goodies. I have such great leaders who help me, i couldn't do it without them!!! Camp is June 16th...

  • Found some delicious strawberry's at Wal-mart. They were soooo good. Ate the first carton and then just had to make homemade jam with the next two. Had some homemade bread to go with it. Delish!!!!



  • Dalton had his 8th birthday last week. Took 10 friends to Blast Off. They played golf, ate pizza, and ran a whole lot of energy off. It was really fun! Here are a few pics..



  • Also a great shout out to my dad, Dennis... It is his birthday on the same day as Daltons! Happy Birthday Dad!!

  • Went bowling the other day with the boys and Darren and Amber. We (well, I) are not really good at it, but it is fun.

Jaxson was really funny... he would stand like this all through the game and would say "Aim at the middle pin." He was such a great coach!



  • Got my garden planted this past weekend. Now, lets hope that we don't have more snow to freeze my little plants!!

  • Been doing a lot of scrapbooking for the ETM store and a little on my own. Always something to be doing!!
  • Today is my niece's 9th birthday. Happy Birthday, Caylie May!!!!!!
  • You would think that there would be a whole lot more to post but that is the major stuff.

Enjoy that sunshine!! Tiffany

3 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Happy late birthday Dalton. I had it written on my calendar to send you a card and I didn't. I am glad that you had a good birthday. Harrisons birthday is today and we had a family party here last night and it was fun but crazy! I hope all is well with you guys. I am thinking about have another party this summer since it has been about two years since all of us got together. I will let you know when. Check out my blog too. Keri

wendy peatross said...

You're Back!! I hope girls camp goes well. That is so much fun when it is over. You'll do a great job. I'm drooling over the jam. That looks so good. When you get a minute, you need to stop and see my new blog. www.stampinfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Wendy

Natalie said...

Hey Tiffany~
Yummy looking jam....you're very domestic.
Take care
Natalie Thibodeau