Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Let's talk scrapbooking~

What is more fun than having the cutest scrapbook stuff?? Having them in a totally cute container, of course!!!


I wanted to share with you my newest container!




My newest obsession has been clear acrylic stamps. I just love them, but have not found a good way to store them. I was at The Scrap Coop and I ran across this 12 by 12 paper mache box. I thought it would be perfect for the stamps. Here it is~~
So cute~~ I covered the front with paper and flowers. Here is a look at the inside. The sheer pocket holds the stamps great. The box is big enough to hold the large 12x12 acrylic stamps from Autumn Leaves. For some of the smaller Heidi Swapp stamps and the ones that I use a lot, I added magnets to, and they stay attached to the flip out cover. I just love how it turned out!



Here are a few other cute container ideas~~


I used this "cookie jar" container to put all of my flowers in it. I love that it is clear so that I can see all the pretty colors, and the wide opening makes the flowers easy to get to.


I found these cute plastic jars at Roberts. They were very inexpensive and can be decorated, like this one for my notary stamp,



or left plain, like these ones filled with alphabets. The colors of the letters are decoration enough!!



Whatever the size or location of your scrapbook space, make it a place where you love to be. Having cute containers and good organization makes scrapbooking more productive and more fun!


Happy Scrapbooking~


Tiffany~



No comments: